Website by: Waving Moose Communications
+44 (0)7713 739964
Executive Coach & Psychological Business Consultant
As featured in
Tel : 020 7328 8073
Mob : 0771 373 9964
Psychotherapy offers an opportunity to explore emotional, relational, and behavioural difficulties in a safe and supportive atmosphere. Most people seek psychotherapy when they find themselves unable to cope. It may be a time of crisis or relationship breakdown, or simply an interest in exploring one’s life experience.
How Can Psychotherapy Help
Psychotherapy helps people to understand why they may find themselves repeating unwanted or negative life patterns. By gaining insight into their thoughts and feelings, they are much better equipped to make conscious choices and create a more satisfying life for themselves.
Typically psychotherapy can help with :
- Feelings of depression, anxiety, stress or confusion
- Relationship difficulties
- Working through traumatic experiences
- Dealing with problems in self-
- Negative and other destructive thought patterns
- Recovering from, or untangling oneself from, abusive relationships